- Medical Massage - This is used to target a specific problem that has been diagnosed with emphasis on a treatment plan to resolve symptoms.
- Swedish Massage - This is a relaxing massage that helps release tension get lymph moving.
- Sports Massage - A good choice if you have a specific problem -- a tender running knee, frozen shoulder, ect.
- Trigger Point Therapy - Helping the body rid itself of "knots" in the muscle -- typically deep tissue.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy - A gentle, noninvasive form of body work with the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum. The goal is to release compression in those areas to release stress and pain.
- Deep Tissue - Great for relieving chronic muscle tension by focusing on the deepest tendons, muscle tissue, and fascia.
- Rain Drop Therapy - Using essential oils to bring the body to structural and electrical alignment. It is designed to bring balance to the body with its relaxing and mild application. It will help align the energy centers of the body and release them if blocked, without using hard pressure or trying to force the body to change, which should never be done.
- Chair Massage - A seated massage mainly concentrated on shoulders, back, neck and arms